Thursday, November 5, 2009

Steilacoom Dog Park





Hi everyone! Sorry its been so long, there just hasn't been much to write about. I just wanted to check in. Tomorrow/later today Ill be posting an eye look using some pink colors from the Limited Edition L'Orchidee collection from Aromaleigh.com

I also wanted to share with you some pictures from the dog park a couple day ago. We try to go on my husbands days off as long as its not raining. Its been in the 30s morning/night and 50s during the day with some wind, but the sun has been out so its okay! I really enjoy the dog park. It feels good to get outside and run around, and my son and dog love making new furry friends! They also just finished putting in a new bench and gazebo cover!

My dog Zippo is always so happy when he gets to go to the park. And everyone loves him and are constantly asking me about him and his baby blue (and one half brown) eyes. We adopted him about a year and a half ago at the approximate age of 6 months. Hes a real sweety, and not too jumpy as long as he gets out to play (which is why the park is great!). He passes out afterwards exhausted. We are exactly sure what mix of breeds he is, but hes cute and loving and that's good enough for us! Adopting pets is so amazing, I recommend to anyone who reads this to please do the same and save a life or two :) it'll feel good! I could go on and on about the subject but that's for a different post. Anyway, that's all for now! Thanks for reading, stay warm and safe this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!