Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beauty Reviews

I have had the privilege of discovering many useful tips and ideas through various blogs as well as YouTube videos, but one downside is you have to keep track of or subscribe to multiple people and when you are curious about a specific product there really isn't any way of searching for it that way. And even if there is, one person is less likely to list such a diverse amount of products. So whats a girl to do?!

Go to totalbeauty.com

It lists TONS of different companies and products and you can do a personal review and/or rating, or just check out other what other people think. It allows you to search for products as well so when you see a commercial and go "gee, that looks great, but is it really?" then you can quickly log on to Total Beauty and find out what hundreds of other ladies all over the place think. Very useful, and it has saved me from making what would have been several regrettable purchases!

I must say though, reading in-depth blogs and watching how well products do or don't work is so invaluable. I must commend those ladies (and guys!) who bust their butts keeping up with blogs and vlogs and beauty hauls. You save so many of us the trouble, and the money. Honestly, you all have made such a difference in my life. And I know that sounds corny, but its true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!