Thursday, December 24, 2009

NOM - Gathering Storm

This video is hard to take seriously. Its almost as if these people fear gays. I am really disturbed by this whole "separate but equal" idea going on. Havent we done that with "blacks" and women? Didnt that turn out really bad? I think we have worse things to worry about, like the staggering divorce rate and all the 20 second marriage/annulments that cheapen the meaning of marriage. I see it like this: if gays truly want to marriage, and be unhappy like the majority of the population, then by all means. LOL Anyway, what gets me the most is the whole teaching kids about gay marriage in school. I hear it all the time, but I worked for a school in California. We discussed policy with schools from all over and not one has ever heard of kids being taught this. Its an outright lie, and a ridiculous one at that...

Anyway, just my $0.02 :) if you dont like it, keep it to yourself. This is my blog, where I have the right to share my thoughts. If you want to hate on it, go elsewhere please. Ive heard the argument a million times. Try spreading your beliefs through love, not hate. Thanks. And for all of you that may enjoy this post, thanks to you as well for being awesome as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!